2017 NCAAF - Bowl Analysis, Trends and Predictions
It's time to go BOWLing. This is our final write up for the college football season. Hope that you've made a few bucks from our predictions.
LAST WEEK'S PICKS (0-2)
Results from last week's picks.
- Army 14 @ Navy 13: NAVY -3.0
- Army 14 @ Navy 13: OVER 45.5
THIS WEEK'S PICKS
Here are this week's picks:
- Troy @ North Texas: TROY -6.5
- Middle Tennessee State @ Arkansas State: UNDER 62.5
- Central Michigan @ Wyoming: CENTRAL MICHIGAN 0.0
- San Diego State @ Army: OVER 46.5
- Appalachian State @ Toledo: UNDER 62.5
- Duke @ Northern Illinois: NORTHERN ILLINOIS +5.0
- Kansas State @ UCLA: UNDER 63.5
- Utah State @ New Mexico State: UTAH STATE -4.0
- Utah State @ New Mexico State: UNDER 61.0
- Alabama @ Clemson: ALABAMA -2.5
Here are some trends for this week's games (1H means First Half):
- Utah State: Covered the Spread in the 1st Half 7 of the last 7 games versus teams UNDER 500.
- Ohio State: The 1st Half OVER went 8-0 in the last 8 games.
- Ohio State: The 1st Half OVER went 8-0 in the last 8 games vs Power 5 teams.